Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kobe is a Barce fan...(Sucks Bro)

Kobe Bryant came home to the east coase, D.C. specifically (DMV!) to attend the Man-U vs. Barce game this past Saturday. As much as I love the mamba, I gotta keep it real and admit that I'm a little dissapointed with my man's choice of team this evening. I was in attendance, (Glory Glory!) losing my voice, watching the Red Devils cruise to victory behind a game winning lob from old-ass-lifer Michael Owen. During halftime Kobe was on the pitch, hitting PK's and presented the victors, MAN-U, with a trophy and the end as well. He also, not so subtly, was wearing a Turkish Airlines shirt while he did so. (Say it aint so Kobe!!!!) Ahh it was a good game, and this is my first drunk post! Shout out to Mark Zuckerberg! Peep me and my boy Mwiti below, who owes me a whole $20, gettin it in before the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment